|Copyright 2010-12 StopSmokingHelper.org. All rights reserved.
- American Lung Association - Lung Disease Data 2006
- CDC. Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease surveillance – U.S. 1971-2000.
MMWR Aug. 2, 2002;51(SS06):1-16
- CDC. Annual Smoking-Attributable Mortality, Years of Potential Life Lost, and
Productivity Losses – U.S. 1997-2001. MMWR Jul.1, 2005;54(25): 625-8
- Tobacco Use 2007; June 2007
- CDC. Tobacco use, Access and Exposure to Tobacco in Media Among
Middle and High School Students U.S. 2004. MMWR Apr. 2005;54(12)
- Gray, et al. Lung Cancer Chemoprevention: ACCP Evidence-Based Clinical
Practice Guidelines (2nd Edition). Chest September 2007 132:56S-68S;
- Prochazka. New Developments in Smoking Cessation. Chest April 2000 117:
- Critchley, et al. Systematic Review: Cessation in Patients with Coronary heart
disease: A mortality risk reduction associated with smoking. JAMA 2003;290
- Bader, et al. An algorithm for tailoring pharmacotherapy for smoking
cessation: results from a Delphi panel of international experts. Tob Control
2009 February; 18(1): 34–42
- CDC. Smoking and Tobacco Use. Data and statistics fact sheet on
Secondhand Smoke - 2010
- Chandler, et al. Smoking Cessation. Chest Feb 2010 137:428-435
- MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2010 Apr 30;59(16):487-92
- Bjartveit, Tverdal. Health Consequences of Smoking 1-4 Cigarettes per Day.
Tob Control 2005;14:315-320
|We've been helping people breathe easier for 20 years.
Let our experience help you.
You Can Quit Smoking
Start enjoying what life can be!