There are many ways to stop smoking. Each come with their own promises. It's up to you to decide what method gives you the best chance of success - knowing your addiction profile can help. We've listed the primary ways to stop smoking here for you.
1. Non-pharmacological Interventions
2. Pharmacological Interventions
- Quitting Cold Turkey
- Behavior Modification
- Group or Personal Counseling/li>
3. Alternative Interventions
- Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT)
- Bupropion (Zyban)
- Varenicline (Chantix)
The stop smoking methods listed on our site have all proven, but different levels of success. Each has their own advantages, drawbacks and cost. Do your homework and remember to be careful of products that seem to good to be true.
- Placebo-Effect Products